- Why KWC?
- Join Us
Working at Kingswood College means belonging to a talented and motivated team that works together to ensure every student achieves their personal best.
Kingswood College staff enjoy:
• an agenda and culture of excellence and continuous improvement and innovation in education
• being part of a true community where everyone belongs
• access to high quality learning experiences
• opportunities for career progression
• opportunities for local, national and global collaboration with world class educators and institutions
Positions available within Kingswood College are advertised here on our website, on SEEK and ISV.
Kingswood College is committed to child safety
We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working With Children Checks, police records and reference checks (as we see fit) to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.
We have an ongoing part-time vacancy for an Art and VCD Teacher, commencing Semester 2 2024. Readiness to teach VCE in VCD or Art Creative Practice is essential.
Applicants are free to structure applications in any manner they choose, but should ensure that the following are included in one single PDF:
Applications close at noon on Friday 23 February. Applications are to be emailed to Principal@kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au